Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Five- Autumn love

Hello!

Friday Five is a photo post I see some of my favorite bloggers use every week.
This week has been koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs crazy so I will post these and you let me know if they mean anything to you at all.

First up, The Gap is KILLING me with their Fall fabulousness!
The 34th street Gap store just underwent a major renovation and it's SO visually inspiring! I didn't buy anything but I added several jackets and scarves to my Christmas List. Also- hello inspiration! Layering! Light grey, green and yellow together! Pattern combos! It's all there.

2. This font at The Gap- MUST find it online! Also- why haven't I ever tried to make a "corner" title on a page?

3. This poster in my neighborhood made me REALLY want an old fashioned screen printing machine.

4. There is a wall in Greenpoint full of these steampunk era icons. This photo doesn't do it justice.

5. My brother in law Luis took this fantastic photo in Central Park. This week has been crap but I HAVE to remind myself- everything is ok- one door closes and another one opens.

Have a great weekend!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you've had a rubbish week. I love how media and images can inspire creativity and scrap pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' this idea! Inspiration is all around us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Gap when I lived in Canada. Sometimes when I miss it I wonder if I am now just a sad, aging person who now has an ass a couple (!?) of sizes too big fit in their fabulous size 6 jeans I used to snap up every season..
    I still want EVERYTHING on that first pic though

    Hugs from NZ
    Lowri xx

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.